So long, Au Revoir, Auf Weidersehen, Adieu!

We say goodbye to our Year 6 class this Friday, as they move on to pastures new at Thornleigh, Smithills or Canon Slade high schools.

Our Year 6 have been a wonderful cohort since many of them began their school journey here in Reception seven years ago, and they have all brought so much to our school. We will be terribly sad to see them go, but they have helped to create so many fantastic memories both for themselves, for their parents and for the staff to whom they have brought so much joy (and so many sleepless nights!).

IMG_20150629_114249We at Holy Infant & St Anthony would like to invite all of our Year 6 class, and their parents, to share some of their treasured memories (whether old or new, individual or group, in class or out, academic, sporting or none of the above!) here on our blog, to remind us all of the great times we have had together! And remember, wherever you go, and however long it has been, you are always welcome here.

Year 6, we will miss you!

This entry was posted in Archive and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to So long, Au Revoir, Auf Weidersehen, Adieu!

1. Millie says:

I have had a lot of great memories at Holy Infants. The sports that I have took part in this year and going to Condover and we pranked Mr Eccles ha ha. I’ll never forget my time here my amazing teachers and great friends. Good luck to class Y6 and I hope you have a bright future ahead. 🙂

2. Adele Davies says:

What can I say. There have been some fantastic times with Holy Infants. These children have partaken in most things that have gone on throughout their time with Holy Infants whether it be singing in the school choir at Victoria Hall or dancing at Thornleigh. They have also had some amazing teachers and teaching assistants to help them along the way from Mrs Dodgson in reception class to Mr Owens in Year 6.

The children have grown from strength to strength and are now ready to take on the next journey.

Thank you so much for supporting them through these years and I am sure they will all make you proud of what they can achieve in the future.

3. eugenia says:

This school has supported me since year one and I’d like to thank every teacher I’ve had in the six years I’ve had at holy infants also good luck to the new year six wish you the best see you soon