More of our blogs
- Bonfire night
- Cross Country
- Digital Literacy
- Good Luck
- local area
- Magical Maths
- National Poetry day
- Online Safety
- School Trip
- ShoeBox Appeal
- Sports Day
- Staying safe
- World Book Day
- Writing Challenge
- Year 3
- The extraordinary light show with an unexpected nameCheck out this beautiful video of the mysterious Aurora Borealis that's helping scientists understand our planets magnetic fields!
- Get your gloves out - here comes MORE snowWeather experts are warning of more freezing weather as the "Mini-beast from the East" heads our way.
- Radio 1 DJ Greg James takes on a big Sport Relief challengeDJ Greg James is nearing the end of his Sport Relief journey as people up and down the country are getting ready to raise money.
- Teen inventor inspired by tragedy picks up award for appHe's hoping the app will help save lives.
- Watch this polar bear cub appear for the very first time.The cub is the first polar bear to be born in the UK for 25 years.
- Strange, Stranger, StrangestAyshah has got all your weird and wonderful stories this week
- Watch NewsroundCatch up on all the latest stories
- How is a banana a berry but a strawberry isn't?Now that's a berry good question!
- Is this the world's best teacher?One school in London is very excited about the World's Best Teacher contest. The winner gets a million dollars and their teacher is nominated!
- UK to get spaceport thumbs-upThe UK is due to get the go-ahead to build its own launch site, so it can send rockets and satellites into space
- The extraordinary light show with an unexpected name
Author Archives: 070hardingn
Just before the holidays we had a very special CAFOD assembly with Jane and Leo Conley. We were all invited to do something small each week during Lent to help our school to collect some money for this very worthy … Continue reading
This week was the first of our Year 1 and Year 2 Nature & The Environment Club. We used our green fingers to plant some sunflower and broad bean seeds. We will be looking after them over the coming weeks, … Continue reading
Well done to all of the children who have been in school every day in January. Certificates are being given out today. These lucky children were picked out of ‘the hat’ to receive a book token.
Father Christmas came to see us today. He gave every child a selection box.
Congratulations to all these children who have worked so hard to earn their place on the top Table. Well done to Year 6 for winning the attendance cup this week – keep it up and enjoy your extra play reward.
Well done to all of these children for receiving a certificate or prize for their hard work. Can you spot the 2 star writers? What fabulous prizes!
This week there were two classes with the best attendance! Congratulations to Year 2 and Year 4 – joint 1st place. It was also great to hear that overall attendance across the school was good. Well done everyone!
The results are in…lots of children achieved 100% attendance in October. Keep your eye out for a certificate coming home tomorrow if you, or your child was one of them. Every month, Mrs McGrath takes the names of 100% attenders … Continue reading
Congratulations to Megan in year 5 who won the raffle for this gorgeous husky toy.