More of our blogs
- Bonfire night
- Cross Country
- Digital Literacy
- Good Luck
- local area
- Magical Maths
- National Poetry day
- Online Safety
- School Trip
- ShoeBox Appeal
- Sports Day
- Staying safe
- World Book Day
- Writing Challenge
- Year 3
- The extraordinary light show with an unexpected nameCheck out this beautiful video of the mysterious Aurora Borealis that's helping scientists understand our planets magnetic fields!
- Get your gloves out - here comes MORE snowWeather experts are warning of more freezing weather as the "Mini-beast from the East" heads our way.
- Radio 1 DJ Greg James takes on a big Sport Relief challengeDJ Greg James is nearing the end of his Sport Relief journey as people up and down the country are getting ready to raise money.
- Teen inventor inspired by tragedy picks up award for appHe's hoping the app will help save lives.
- Watch this polar bear cub appear for the very first time.The cub is the first polar bear to be born in the UK for 25 years.
- Strange, Stranger, StrangestAyshah has got all your weird and wonderful stories this week
- Watch NewsroundCatch up on all the latest stories
- How is a banana a berry but a strawberry isn't?Now that's a berry good question!
- Is this the world's best teacher?One school in London is very excited about the World's Best Teacher contest. The winner gets a million dollars and their teacher is nominated!
- UK to get spaceport thumbs-upThe UK is due to get the go-ahead to build its own launch site, so it can send rockets and satellites into space
- The extraordinary light show with an unexpected name
Category Archives: Archive
2017 marks the 20th anniversary of World Book Day, and our children have helped it to go off with a bang. Everyone has made a real effort to come to school either in a costume or in their pyjamas, with a favourite … Continue reading
We had carousel of activities to help us develop our programming skills We logged onto Purplemash and use the programming software 2Go, we used two free apps Kodable & BlueBot. These felt like games but were a little tricky in … Continue reading
Last week, Year 6 achieved 100% attendance and won the Class Attendance Cup! The class were elated, and couldn’t hide their joy as they celebrated their teamwork. Well done Year 6!
It was all about Computing in Year 3 this Tuesday as Mrs Lyons from Schools ICT visited to teach us all about Computer Science and Coding. Year 3 learnt lots of tricky technical words such as algorithm, debugging and sprite as we … Continue reading
Last week, Holy Infant were treated to a visit from Mad Scientist Atomic Alanna! The children learnt all about sound and how it is created in an exciting assembly which also involved Mr O’Hara’s best T-Rex impression! Next half term, … Continue reading
Manchester is the City of Science for 2016, and in honour of that, Holy Infant & St Anthony took part in the Great Science Share along with other schools in Bolton. Our children designed paper aeroplanes, exploring how different modifications … Continue reading